I have been blessed to have worked in a wide range of business environments from a fortune 500 company to small boutique style agencies. My experience working in corporate environments allowed me to understand the complexities of a corporation and the importance of branding and culture, while my experience in small business has allowed me to work in a diverse environment and manage many projects, teams, vendors and clients simultaneously.
I believe it is important for all companies, no matter the size, to be nimble, communicative and open to adopting change. I thoroughly enjoy being a part of a team that contributes positively to the evolution of a company and its success. It is important to me to make sure the result makes someone’s life a little easier.
Because I have a need to deeply understand the big picture, I commonly perform needs assessments, ask questions and research integrated solutions to create strategies and implement efficiencies. Implementing efficiencies can not only better the business as a whole but also make a positive impact on the culture for their employees. After all, happy employees are at least 12% more productive.
I am a resourceful, process-driven, agile and well-organized team member. I have an excellent ability to work on many things at once to achieve a common goal. I am sociable and enjoy talking to, and learning from, others. My talent to work in fast-paced, ever-changing, environment also proves to be valuable!
- HubSpot Inbound Certified & Product Certified
- Reporting: Quickbase, HubSpot, Excel & Google Docs
- Analytics: Google, SharpSpring, HubSpot & Social Platforms
- Email Marketing: HubSpot, SharpSpring & Mail Chimp
- File Sharing: Dropbox, Google Drive & One Hub
- Profile Management: Yelp Business Accounts, Pinterest, Facebook & Twitter
- Project Management: Stagetrak, Asana, Basecamp, Podio, Trello & BamBam!
- Sales Platforms: HubSpot, Salesforce, SalesLoft & LinkedIn
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Houzz, Zillow Digs & Pinterest – HootSuite
- Event Management: Corporate Events, Conferences & Trade Shows
- Survey Systems: Survey Monkey & Wufoo
- Accounting: QuickBooks & FreshBooks
- Third Party Ordering: Stock Photography & Scripted
- Websites: WordPress & HubSpot